For as long as she can remember, Pamela has wanted to make jewellery.
Pamela strives to create sculptural forms that exude an elegant, confident style. Her contemporary and modern designs are inspired by her love of architecture. She relates, "To me, exploring a great building is like immersing myself into a great sculpture. I strive to express this admiration by creating sculptural forms, distinguished by stylized curves, dramatic angles, and captivating twists."
Pamela delights in custom-designing jewellery infused with your unique personality and style. She welcomes the opportunity to re-invent your existing jewellery and integrate your own gemstones into a one of a kind treasure, created just for you.
Trained professionally as an engineer, Pamela led a rewarding career in the software industry for ten years. She then fulfilled her dream of becoming a goldsmith by completing the Graduate Jeweler program at the Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts in San Francisco.
Pamela also completed the Graduate Gemologist program at the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) in California, which helped her develop a keen eye to personally select each gemstone that finds its way into her creations.
Pamela lives and makes jewellery in Toronto.
- Graduate Jeweler, Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts, USA
- Graduate Gemologist, Gemological Institute of America, USA
- JA Certified Bench Jeweler Technician, Jewelers of America, USA
- Accredited Jewelry Professional, Gemological Institute of America, USA
- Bachelor of Applied Sciences in Systems Design Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Merit Award, Philadelphia Buyers Market of American Craft 2009
- Finalist, Saul Bell Design Award Competition 2009
- Metal Arts Guild of Canada
- Ontario Crafts Council
- Toronto Fashion Incubator
- GIA Alumni Association